Gig in Atherton 2.16

This topic contains 37 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi Everyone,Here's a little info on a surprise birthday party in Atherton, which is Sat, Feb 16.  These are people I dog sit for in San Jose.  Kat is very sweet and excited about having you come and dance at this party. The party will be at her friend's mansion in Atherton, which is on the peninsula between Menlo Park and Redwood City.  Arrival time is flexible, but some time around 7pm would be good.  Probably performance at 7:30.  Party starts around 4pm, so they'll be ready for some variety.  I don't know how much room there is to perform, so if we have at least 3 confirmed, the point person can get more info from Kat.Her cell is: 408.691.4307.  She says, don't be surprised if she acts funny on the phone if her husband is in the room.  (The surprise party is for him.)  Or, just leave a message and she'll call you back.Please respond if you can do it and pick a point person.Thanks!Oh, if there's any way I can join in, I will (at Kat's request), but I have a friend in from out of town that weekend and we may be heading to Pt. Reyes.  If that doesn't happen, I'll join you all.

Anonymous

if someone can drive from SF (and I can dance in the chorus and wear pantaloons) I'll do it… 🙂

Anonymous

I'm sorry.  I will be out of town and unable to participate in any of the gigs happening next weekend.

Anonymous

That sounds like a really awesome gig. I'm actually supposed to be in Pt Reyes too (weird) but there's a slight chance I may not be. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I was hoping to have a firm yes or no, but I thought I'd let you know. I'll know for sure Sunday and will confirm!Nissa

Anonymous

Hi Sandi,    I have plans for the 15th pm, can't do this one.              Sue

Anonymous

I can do it!!Sorry for the late reply!

Anonymous

I could do it!  Has anyone contacted her yet?

Anonymous

This is great!  Thanks all!  I may also be joining in.  Plans are nebulous at the moment, so maybe Nissa and I can be the maybes.  Leigh Anne would you mind contacting Kat to get details and all that?P.S. Kat says, "there will be lots of cute single men there...musicians!"  Ha ha!  Great.

Anonymous

Hi, If you need one more dancer, then I might be able to do it, but I will need a ride (I live in San Mateo)..don't have a car on that weekend ; (Yuka

Anonymous

OK, I contacted Kat and confirmed a 7pm arrival with show at 7:30.  If it's just a small group of us, we can decide how long a set we want, or whether we want to do 2 sets. I'm working out space details now, but I've been told probably not carpet, and music will be handled.  Give me thoughts on number of sets, and I'll start putting together music.

Anonymous

That's great, Yuka – at least 3 of us confirmed, and if we get Sandi and Nissa, that's a good number for a good sized set or breaking it into two.

Anonymous

RE rides, I'm very close to a BART station.  If you can BART to San Bruno, I can pick you up and bring you to my house to get ready, then put you on BART again to go home.

Anonymous

Yuka – I could pick you up.Thanks for the info LA!! 🙂 and for taking on points!

Anonymous

Leigh Anne, can I do the same? ride to Bart, you pick me up, etc?

Anonymous

Yes, Larissa – no problem! Is anyone else in?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.