GS and TT1 April 2012

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Janet Hanseth Janet Hanseth 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Janet Hanseth
    Janet Hanseth
    Keymaster

Originally posted by Joan Marie on tribe.net.Hello all,br/br/Sofia Tribal is hosting General skills April 24 -27, 2012 and Teacher Training I April 30-May1, 2012 in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. Our studio is about a 90 minute drive from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International airport. Details and registration information is up on our website, a href=http://www.sofiatribal.com title=www.sofiatribal.comwww.sofiatribal.com/a, FCBD Intensives.br/br/Spread the word, this wont be posted on the FCBD website until later this fall.br/br/Thanks. Joan

Anonymous

Originally posted by Valizan on tribe.net.Joan, can you do a lad a favour?br/br/Can you change the year on this page: a href=http://www.sofiatribal.com/sofia_tribal_ats_belly_dance_tr_003.htm title=www.sofiatribal.com/sofia_tr...r_003.htmwww.sofiatribal.com/sofia_tr...r_003.htm/abr/br/You have 2011 on there. I was going to show it to my students, but when I saw 2011, backed off. If it is next year, Im going to recommend it to some of them You arent that far for them to travel. br/br/:)br/Valizan

Anonymous

Originally posted by Joan Marie on tribe.net.Geez, have I lost it or what. I made the change. Thanks. Joan

Anonymous

Originally posted by rhiannyn on tribe.net.dear Joan,br/br/you are losing it. the dates are also wrong. isnt it supposed to be between March 17-24?? i think it is.... but go ahead and call me crazy and slap me silly.br/:Pbr/sincerely,br/and with love,br/rhi

Anonymous

Originally posted by Joan Marie on tribe.net.I will call you crazy and slap you silly. 🙂 The dates are GS April 24-27 2012, teacher training 1 is April 30 - May 1, 2012. I am skipping the weekend because our Third Annual Tribal Renaissance is that weekend and Carolena will be performing and teaching a workshop. We also have Mira Betz coming in for that weekend as well.br/br/br/Thanks! Mwuah!br/

Anonymous

Originally posted by rhiannyn on tribe.net.Dear Joan, br/br/thank you, i needed that. ;Pbr/But... *le sigh*br/are you suuuuurrre? teehee.br/br/sincerely, and with more love,br/xobr/rhibr/and here is an extra xo, just in case im making headway in convincing you of the date change. 😛 😛 br/<runs for cover 😀

Anonymous

Originally posted by Joan Marie on tribe.net.UPDATE: There is only one (1) TT1 spot left. If you are considering taking TT1 in April 2012, register now! jms

Anonymous

Originally posted by rhiannyn on tribe.net.head~~deskbr/head~~deskbr/br/why, oh why, cant i be paid just for being me? WHY UNIVERSE, WHY? i dont want to have to work for my money, i just want the money, so i can go to these events that are held during the school year and so i cant go to them. is that too much to ask?? is it? IS IT??br/br/ok, i am done ranting now,br/with love,br/rhibr/xo

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘ATS® GS/TT’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.