GS and TTI April 2012

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Originally posted by Joan Marie on tribe.net.Hello all,br/br/Sofia Tribal is hosting General skills April 24 -27, 2012 and Teacher Training I April 30-May1, 2012 in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. Our studio is about a 90 minute drive from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International airport. Details and registration information is up on our website, a href=http://www.sofiatribal.com title=www.sofiatribal.comwww.sofiatribal.com/a, FCBD Intensives.br/br/Spread the word, this wont be posted on the FCBD website until later this fall.br/br/Thanks. Joan

Anonymous

Originally posted by Ariel on tribe.net.Hello! br/there is someone who will be in Switzerland at the beginning of April?br/br/Ariel

Anonymous

Originally posted by Ursel on tribe.net.Im planning to.br/However, I got a payment reminder from the host when I had made my payment already, and I havent heard from her since. :-/

Anonymous

Originally posted by Ursel on tribe.net.I forgot to add: Ill be attending the TT only. I did the GS in Germany last summer, and my bank account wont allow for a repetition. 😉

Anonymous

Originally posted by Ariel on tribe.net.The same to me. I sent several mails with some questions, such as the accomodation, but no response. If someone were to have any news or information, please can share it?br/I will do the same.br/thank you!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Ursel on tribe.net.I got my confirmation at last! 😀 Phew! br/But the waiting was hard, and I know several dancers who had similar problems, and who kept sending her e-mails, too. The host must be drowning in mails by now, but as far as I know she hardly answered any of them.br/br/The last thing Ive heard was that the hosts studio had some problems due to frozen pipes, and that some repairs would be necessary (she posted that on facebook). But a friend from Switzerland told me that there are a number of studios in Berne that the host could easily book as replacement for that week, so that shouldnt really be a problem.br/br/As for accomodation, I will stay at the Gruppenhaus (a youth hostel), which is within walking distance of the studio. Some other dancers that I know of will stay there, too, as its less expensive than the hotels. Heres their website: a href=http://www.youthhostel.ch/en/hostels/berne title=www.youthhostel.ch/en/hostels/bernewww.youthhostel.ch/en/hostels/berne/abr/br/Will you attend the GS, the TT or both? I hope to get to meet you in Berne! 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Ariel on tribe.net.Thank you Ursel!br/this is a useful info! I found on internet some places, but I prefer to stay where the other dancers stay... br/I attend the GS, but I hope we can meet! :)br/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.