Has anyone tried to dance to this track?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Originally posted by *** Diana Lee ** on tribe.net.Hello!br/br/Its from an old Cd but, I love the music of Fatana from the CD; Live from Berbatis and Key Largo, it is an 8min. track. I tried to dance to it and everithing is fine, until........around 6:30 min. it is just toooo fast. Am I missing something? Is it possible to dance to it.? :-0 Or I just have to keep wishing I could.br/br/thank you, any recommendations will be appreciated. 😉

Anonymous

Originally posted by Christine (Akula Tribal) Tillett on tribe.net.You know I havent listened to the track but Id say that any track that feels too fast probably is just that!... br/br/Ill give you an example, one of my most favourite tracks ever is Duma sa Duma by Phil Thornton, so myself and my dance partner Maxine thought to use it for an important performance we have coming up in July. We started practicing and individually it seemed to go well, however when we got together we found it was easier for the leader than for the follower to keep up with and as such we found we were rushing our moves. Our zills were also suffering because as the song got faster so did our zilling to an almost manic pace. Then I remembered something that Wendy or Sandy said on here; that if the song is too fast to comfortably zill to its best not to zill. For us ATS fast is complimented by zills and its really hard for us to feel comfortable not zilling to the fast moves now. br/br/So we changed the track we are using in our performance to one where we can showcase the beauty of the moves and play our zills comfortably because we know we will enjoy our peformance so much more.... ~;o)-

Anonymous

Originally posted by Christine (Akula Tribal) Tillett on tribe.net.Ooops sorry Sandi for mispelling your name!....

Anonymous

Originally posted by Sandi on tribe.net.Dont worry. Happens all the time. ;}

Anonymous

Originally posted by *** Diana Lee ** on tribe.net.Thank You Christine.br/br/The way you describe it is just perfect. It gets manic. lol 🙂 br/Soo I just have to keep wishing. ;-)br/br/Thank you again,

Anonymous

Originally posted by Hollie Schmidt on tribe.net.You know you could cut the music before hand by fading it or ending it early. Plus I have noticed it does not matter how great the dancer or how famous most watching it loose interest in the performance if one song is too long so I try to keep my music under 5 minutes...my 2 cents worth anyways =)

Anonymous

Originally posted by *** Diana Lee ** on tribe.net.Thank You for your advise, Hollie 😉 br/br/Good one!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.