Highland, CA-GS/TT

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Janet Hanseth Janet Hanseth 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Janet Hanseth
    Janet Hanseth
    Keymaster

Originally posted by SOOZ on tribe.net.So, who all is going to be there in Aug. 11? I will be! And just know, it is going to be HOT! Desert hot!

Anonymous

Originally posted by rhiannyn on tribe.net.i was so hoping to be there this year. sigh. oh well, hopefully next year!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Bonnie Margay Burke on tribe.net.I was all signed up, then my service dog training got bumped from June to August.br/br/As soon as I sold my spot in the intensive, the trainer switched it back.br/br/So grateful to have my service dog for cPTSD, but so sad to miss this opportunity again.br/br/Theres always next year!br/br/*cries*

Anonymous

Originally posted by Heidi on tribe.net.Me!!! and Im sooo excited!! 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Heidi on tribe.net.It was AWESOME!! Hello Sister TTs!! 😀 I miss California more than words. 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Bonnie Margay Burke on tribe.net.Laura got my spot back!br/br/Im still floating on air!br/br/So inspired and so overwhelmed with doing everything in a new way!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘ATS® GS/TT’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.