Holiday Songs

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Janet Hanseth Janet Hanseth 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Janet Hanseth
    Janet Hanseth
    Keymaster

Originally posted by Leigh on tribe.net.Hey! I was wondering if anybody knows of any winter holiday songs that you can dance fast ATS to while playing the zills. So far all I have been able to come up with is a song called Spin Dreydl Spin (Hanukkah) by The Klezmatics. Its awesome! But my troupe-mates think that its just a little to fast to zill and dance to it.br/br/I would be so grateful for any suggestions any of you might have.br/br/Thanks!!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Eileen on tribe.net.I like it! [ a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUMqeE-SnD0 title=www.youtube.com/watchwww.youtube.com/watch/a ]br/br/Just a thought - have you considered using Audacity (or some other sound editing software) to adjust the tempo? Perhaps just 5 or 10% slower would be enough to suit your troupe-mates? - and thatd sound fine, I reckon.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Jennifer on tribe.net.I downloaded a few songs from this album last year. Little Drummer Boy is fast enough to zill to.br/br/a href=http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/georgesadakfaewiedenhoef title=www.cdbaby.com/cd/georges...ewiedenhoefwww.cdbaby.com/cd/georges...ewiedenhoef/a

Anonymous

Originally posted by Leigh on tribe.net.thanks so much! that sounds great (I hope my troupe mates like it). and its a really neat sounding album.br/br/:)

Anonymous

Originally posted by Leigh on tribe.net.hmmm, I will see what the technology wizard in my troupe thinks about that. maybe she could do it. good idea though!! 🙂 thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘ATS® GS/TT’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.