Homecoming Shows

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Will there be tickets available for the general public, or friends, to buy to go to the 2 Performances at Homecoming? Thanks, Cindy

Anonymous

Hi Cindy,I am waiting to hear back from the hotel about exactly how many seats we will have for both shows.  As soon as I hear back, I will place the remaining seats on sale.  I hope it will be in the next couple of days!  Terri

Anonymous

Thank you Terri, I appreciate the information. cindy

Anonymous

Can't wait to hear. My friend who had a lung transplant is hoping to come to the shows, and me too!

Anonymous

The show tickets will go on sale next Tuesday!  Terri

Anonymous

I will need an extra ticket too.

Anonymous

Hi everyone.  I have 100 tickets for sale.  Homecoming workshop attendees already receive a ticket as a part of their registration, so the tickets are for family, friends, GS/TT attendees who are not attending HC.  I think we will have plenty.  I will post here and on Facebook tomorrow when I get them listed!  Terri

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘ATS® Homecoming’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.