Hookahdome fundraiser

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hey all,There is a performance opportunity on June 29th.It's a fundraiser for the Hookahdome at Burning Man.Cheb i Sabbah (Six Degrees Records)Radiohiro (Freakeasy)Jef Stott Live - Special Live Set! (Six Degrees Records)The Genie - Scratch Guitar/G-mixing innovator GlobalRuckusChlorophilDancers PerformancesTatyana BalteJennifer FaustBlue Diamonds Belly DanceJune 29, 2013 : 10pm-3amF81192 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA 94103http://www.feightsf.com2 Rooms of Music from across the planet! The Hookahdome Lounge features all the things you would expect from Hookahdome on the playa!World renown musician Cheb i Sabbah performs is unique blend of worldly soundRadiohiro rocking the sound that has made the Freakeasy one of the best underground parties in the US.Jef Stott global bass pioneer drops a massive dj set as well as bringing in a rare traditional Middle East oud setLet me know who is interested and we'll see what we can put together 🙂JanetDebbie NinaMiriamMaybe:  Mary Annexj8479_10201036575771963_1666725998_n.jpg

Anonymous

Sounds like a great gig Jesse!It's the same day as my wedding, so I'll be out of town that weekend 🙂Hope you get plenty of dancers, could be a really fun event.

Anonymous

Sounds like fun. Please count me in.

Anonymous

Thanks for the opportunity, count me in.

Anonymous

So wish i could join, as Cheb i Sabbah is my total fave, and I hope he will indeed be there, as I heard that his health is once again in jeopardy.  I have a wedding dinner to attend that night, so can't make it, but please bring all your prayers and healing thoughts for Chebiji's health when you perform. 

Anonymous

Hey All-Just a head's up, since this is scheduled for 6/29. PRIDE Parade will take place in SF on Sun. 6/30. We traditionally dance for Dykes on Bikes before the start of the parade, so SAVE THE DATE!! I'll be sending out a notice soon!  It would be great to have a good showing.  😀

Anonymous

RE: Hookahdome – Please count me in……..Sue

Anonymous

That sounds like a lot of fun, I'm in 😀

Anonymous

Please count me as a maybe. thx

Anonymous

hi jesse-I can do it if you still need  people let me know!

Anonymous

I've added you Miriam.I'm also going to be a maybe, as I may be out of town that weekend (I'm not 100% sure yet)Does anyone want to take points on this and I can forward your information to the promoter?

Anonymous

Hi Jesse,    Is Hookadome still going on?    Sue

Anonymous

I haven't heard from the promoters, I'll check

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anyone at ALLLLLL interested in being points for thissss????????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.