how many turns when in a duet?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Janet Hanseth Janet Hanseth 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Janet Hanseth
    Janet Hanseth
    Keymaster

Originally posted by Leigh on tribe.net.Hi. I am feeling like a bit of a dunce that I cant figure out how many turns I need to do and none of the variations I have tried feel natural so I thought that I would ask for help here.br/br/So you are in a duet facing each other and your bodies are perpendicular to the audiance.br/In the reverse turn, sahra turn, and wrap around turn how many times do you spin to switch places? Or do you even switch places? Maybe you circle around each other and come back to where you started from...br/br/If anybody knows of videos where these moves are done I would greatly appreciate it!!br/br/Thanks so much in advanced!br/br/Seriously flummoxed,br/Leigh 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Sandi on tribe.net.Reverse Turn doesnt pass and it is only one rotation to the right.br/br/Sahra Turn can pass without switching or not. It contains 2 reverse turns already, when stationary. When "passing", the first turn is in place, the second is where you pass, then 2 turns to the right are added to get back to your original position, using your partner as your spot.br/3:22 - a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IezoTI31Dls title=www.youtube.com/watchwww.youtube.com/watch/abr/br/Wrap Around Turn does pass/switch positions by using 2 turns to the left after youve faced away from each other.br/3:37 - same video

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘ATS® GS/TT’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.