How to do you say good luck

This topic contains 21 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Janet Hanseth Janet Hanseth 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Janet Hanseth
    Janet Hanseth
    Keymaster

Originally posted by Zina on tribe.net.I dont think Ive ever definitely heard the proper saying for when someone is going to dance. In acting you tell them, "break a leg." What do you say to dancers???

Anonymous

Originally posted by Carrie on tribe.net.As a joke, we say, "try not to suck"

Anonymous

Originally posted by Durrah on tribe.net.I say "break a zil!" 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Jen on tribe.net."Lose a tassle!"

Anonymous

Originally posted by Melanie on tribe.net.Merde!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Franistan M on tribe.net.we old theater cats say "good show" to dancers

Anonymous

Originally posted by Sandi on tribe.net.I just say, "have fun!"

Anonymous

Originally posted by Jennifer on tribe.net.I know some ladies who say "Break a hip." Sounds uncomfortable to me, but its cute. 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Mary on tribe.net.Oh my goodness, Carrie, thats what we say! What a coincidence.... 😛

Anonymous

Originally posted by Jan on tribe.net.I usually say "fling a zill!" 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Valizan on tribe.net.Depending on who Im dancing with Ill say: br/br/"Drop a Zill"br/"Break a Tassle"br/"Break into a shimmy"br/br/and the ever-popular "Smile or Ill kill you..." :)))

Anonymous

Originally posted by Zina on tribe.net.These responses made me laugh...theyre all a hoot! Smile or Ill kill you and Try not to suck are hilarious!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Charlottio on tribe.net.Break a bindi!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Tracy on tribe.net.When I was learning one of my fellow students came up with ZIPS !!br/Zaghareet, Improvise, Posture and Smile!

Anonymous

Originally posted by JoY H on tribe.net.hah! Durrah, us too!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

The forum ‘ATS® GS/TT’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.