How Weird Street Fair

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Alright, Who wants to do the Howard/How Weird Street fair next sunday with me and Kelsey?!?Two ten minute sets, 3pm and 5pm. Kelsey might also teach a class, and we can be her demonstration mignons. If she wants that.

Anonymous

Arrgh I wish i could but I'm not available Sunday.  You guys have fun!!!

Anonymous

Sorry! But I'll be camping :/

Anonymous

Sorry…Two rehearsals that day.

Anonymous

I can do it, yay!

Anonymous

Yay, Yuka! You and Larissa can perform your long anticipated Orbit 😉

Anonymous

I can do it.What are we going to do during the long-ass break?

Anonymous

Yay, Nina!!!  DJ Amar suggested to Carolena that we could teach a class for anyone interested, which I will be prepared to do if there is interest (it will be like an informal lesson/demonstration).  Other than that, I imagine that we can probably walk around and enjoy the festival as long as that's OK with Amar.  We will likely check in with him about that.Larissa, have you already talked with Amar about the break?

Anonymous

Yay, Yuka! Yay, Nina! Yay, Kelsey!Amar said there is a small table under which we could safely store our bags. Maybe during the break, Kelsey could teach her class. Otherwise, we can probably walk around looking gorgeous and handing out postcards and making everybody we encounter froth at the mouth in anticipation of our second set. I think there will be a lot of booths and other performances, so maybe we could try to relax a bit and enjoy the fair?

Anonymous

Dance-teaching or checking out the fair sounds good!We can haz setlists?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.