How Weird Street Faire 2016

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

The How Weird Street Faire 2016 celebrates diversity, multiculturalism, and exploring the many ways in which we identify ourselves.  Everyone is asked to attend in a costume than reflects “who they are.”  There is an art alley, vendors, and stages with music and dance.  How Weird showcases some of the best electronic music played on some of the world's most advanced sound technology.    Date:            Sunday, May 1, 2016    Location:      On 2nd at the intersection of Howard    Time:            2:25pm    Set Length:  10 minutesSo far, dancers are:  Leigh Anne, Tasha, Victoria, Sue, Mel (dance or help), & Theresa (dance or help.  Anyone else on board?                        This is a convenient and very unique event,  Sue, points                   

Anonymous

Just to note – that there is a back stage (small) so you don't really NEED roadies for this event, as you'll have a safe place to stash your belongings

Anonymous

Love to join you!

Anonymous

Do you guys know which stage we will be dancing on? 

Anonymous

The Underground Nomads stage

Anonymous

I'll be out of town that weekend and not available. Have a good one, ladies!

Anonymous

I just got my schedule and there is a high possibility that I will be able to join! Is it too late to jump in?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.