How Weird Street Faire – Points Needed

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi Everyone!We're looking for someone who would like to be points for the How Weird Street Faire.Details:May 1st 2016 - mid afternoon - you can confirm with organizerLet me know if you're interested and I'll put you in touch with the promoter! Please also note that this is not a paid gig.

Anonymous

Al-hambra's on board for this!  Who wants to join us? 

Anonymous

i'm a maybe for this one, i am usually scheduled to work on sundays until 5pm. 🙂

Anonymous

I would like to volunteer to be a roadie on this one, but could dance if you don't have enough dancers.  It looks like a lot of fun either way. 

Anonymous

I would love to dance there, but not experienced enough to be the Points Person ….

Anonymous

I will have a matinee of the play I'm in that afternoon, unfortunately…

Anonymous

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this one as it's the day after my wedding (and I'll be on my way to Yosemite).Have fun, ladies!<3Jacquie

Anonymous

Doubt I can make it, May gets crazy for me

Anonymous

Sounds like a great street festival.  I can take points.        Sue

Anonymous

Darn! I have another commitment that day. Sorry to miss it!

Anonymous

I'd be happy to dance or volunteer for roadie or security but I'll be too busy with planning an annual work event to take point.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.