I Have 2 Questions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Janet Hanseth Janet Hanseth 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Janet Hanseth
    Janet Hanseth
    Keymaster

Originally posted by Raven on tribe.net.Which counts do you cue on for the Double Back Half Turn?br/br/andbr/br/I absolutely love Derwood Green. When watching some vids of ATS to this song, it seems like it changes from fast to slow and back again quite a few times during the entire song. I can heard the transitions at the beginning but am having some challenge towards the end. Particularly around 4:05 - 4:51. In this video a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNVGoNm3xTU title=www.youtube.com/watchwww.youtube.com/watch/a its slow at that point. What should I be listening for? The flute? Mizmar? Im a lil confused. 🙁 I have been doing fast during that section and am not sure Im hearing the rhythm correctly. Any advice? br/br/Many thanks!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Sandi on tribe.net.Cue on the 5678. Basically, the head follows the right arm from the side to the front.br/br/For Derwood, I think that may have been a "mistake". Since there are so many stops and starts, Carolena may have interpreted that 4 count slowdown as the next slow section, which came something like 24 cts later. Then youre listening to the flute if youre dancing it slow. That part can be danced slow or fast.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Raven on tribe.net.Thanks Sandi!!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.