Life Cycle HIV/AIDS Charity Fundraiser

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

In case anyone else would you like to dance tomorrow, here's all the info:Dancers: Sofia, Jan, Larissa, and KarinaSet (10 min.)Kako Kolan (quartet)Sharia el Souk (diagonal trio - Jan, Larissa, & Karina)Short Belly Dance Solo (duet - Jan & Sofia)Tip - FallahiCostumingPadma over 25-yard skirtBlack long-sleeve cotton choli & coin braVenue:  Truck (Folsom & 15th)Call Time: 3:30 to 4Show Time: 5 to 7:30The stage is approximately 7' x 14', probably not carpeted (the contact person wasn't 100% sure), so bring dances shoes just in case.If anyone needs to get in touch with me, here's my number: (425) 218-1531.

Anonymous

Thanks again ladies!  BDBD saves the day 🙂

Anonymous

Sounds like you ladies had a great show.  Here's what Allysyn texted me last night:"The dancers you sent KILLED it!  They were so beautiful!!!! Thank you!"I knew you would!

Anonymous

This show was SO much fun.  I'm so glad Larissa talked me into it!

Anonymous

where's the “like” button?!?

Anonymous

What a fun gig!  Another performer was kind enough to take video for us:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5CNFTarUoo&feature=youtu.beNot everyone was comfortable with this being shared widely, so it is unlisted on YouTube.  Feel free to share with other BDBDers, but please refrain from posting on Facebook.

Anonymous

Rock on!  Thanks for sharing the video.  I heard someone else yipping and zaghareeting in the audience.  It's so fun to have other performers watching and supporting. 

Anonymous

Cool video. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous

Wow, what a fun set, and the audience sounded very cheering!  Thanks for sharing.  Great performance!Yuka

Anonymous

thanks!!

Anonymous

Great job, everyone!  Thanks for taking that on!  Yes, the POWER of improv!  ;D

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.