Look At US!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Janet Hanseth Janet Hanseth 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Janet Hanseth
    Janet Hanseth
    Keymaster

Originally posted by Lisa on tribe.net.All waiting for the news... heh heh.br/br/Ive been checking since like 8.30 am over here in the UK... just trying to forget about the time difference.. hee hee

Anonymous

Originally posted by Hollie Schmidt on tribe.net.I know I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning =)

Anonymous

Originally posted by Lisa on tribe.net.I know AND I have to go teach in exactly 34 minutes time... argh I know Im going to miss it!br/br/*sob*

Anonymous

Originally posted by Leslie Jean-Jellybean aka: Miss Boo on tribe.net.Hey Lisa... I doubt youll miss it. And even if you do, itll be here for when you come back. Dont worry. Im sure its going to be really great news that a lot of people will be happy to come home to read 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Lisa on tribe.net.I know.. but news it news and I love news!br/br/:D

Anonymous

Originally posted by Wendy on tribe.net.check back after 5 pm pacific time. 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by jesse on tribe.net.Eek! Thats 1am UK time!! 🙂 looks like its gonna be a late night for me.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Lisa on tribe.net.Thanks Wendy!br/br/Late nights all round!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Hollie Schmidt on tribe.net."The Nite Time is the Right Time" lol. There is my Adam Sandler joke for the day 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.