Looking for Roomies for Homecoming 2016

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi friends,I am starting this thread for those dancers who are looking to share rooms for Homecoming 2016.  We do have a Facebook page, but I believe the Forum will be an easier place to track dancers looking for roommates.So, post away!

Anonymous

We have some really lovely friends from Chile who are coming to Homecoming this year.  There are two women who are looking for two roommates.  Anyone want to share?

Anonymous

I don't have a romm yet.  But I woudl adore beingin with women from Chile!

Anonymous

I am also looking for Rommies for the Pre-Workshop!  I can order a room, I don't have one yet but I need to find out who is interestd.  Terri- are there discounted rooms still available?  Do you know what are the best :window onthe  ocean: “close to elevator”  rooms to request?  Aiwaaaa!!!!

Anonymous

Hello!  I am planning in taking the 3 day intensives before Homecoming.  I will be arriving on Sunday 10th.  I can share room but only until the night of the 12th since my husband will be meeting me the 13th and we will get a room.  Anyone interested?  🙂Looking for a affordable hotel to stay near the studio. Any suggestions. I already check the SF Inn. Any other?

Anonymous

Looking for roommateHomecoming 2 Double Bed at Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront checkin Thurs Jan 14-checkout Sun Jan 17.

Anonymous

PPhil I am insterested.  Please Facebook me at Kari Tornow or email me at kari@mygoddess.org  Thansk!

Anonymous

Does anyone have a room they would like to share?  We are two that are looking for roomies

Anonymous

My dears sister dancers, we are we are two  Chilean dancers,  we going to Homecoming, we need to share a room with two other girls, from Thursday to Sunday, someone wants share with us?, pliss i hoppe your answer, thank and a lots of love, Chispi, white Elephant

Anonymous

I don't have a romm yet.  But I woudl adore beingin with women from Chile!

My dears sister dancers, we are we are two  Chilean dancers,  we going to Homecoming, we need to share a room with two other girls, from Thursday to Sunday, someone wants share with us?, pliss i hoppe your answer, thank and a lots of love, Chispi, white ElephantModify message

Anonymous

Room mate needed for Jan 10 to 14 for the Intensives prior to Homecoming.  I don't have a place reserved yet, but will book something soon…unless you have a place and would like me to join you and split the cost!  Please message ASAP

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘ATS® Homecoming’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.