Looking for some volunteers!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello Everyone!Homecoming will be with us before we know it. We need people to help with the vending at the FatChanceBellyDance, Inc. tables.  Spend some time with us, and get a behind the scenes look at the event.What we ask of you is a minimum commitment of 2-3 hours, more if you have the time.If you have retail experience, and have worked with the Square for sales, wonderful!  If not, we will still welcome your assistance. We will be offering a $10. credit for each hour worked; to be used, either for FCBD® classes at the studio, or for FCBD® merchandise.  Here are the times we need helpers:Friday6:30am-8:30am set up the tables8:30am-11:30am vending11:30am-2:30pm vending (11:30am-1:30pm will be busy, help during this time is most appreciated)2:30pm-5:30pm  vending5:30pm-8:00pm vending (this will be busy, help during this time is most appreciated)8:00pm-10:00pm No vending  SHOW TIME!10:00-? vending, and break down the tables for the nightSaturday6:30am-8:30am set up the tables8:30am-11:30am vending11:30am-2:30pm vending (11:30am-1:30pm will be a busy time, help during this time is most appreciated)2:30pm-5:30pm  vending5:30pm-8:00pm vending (this will be a busy time, help during this time is most appreciated)8:00pm-10:00pm No vending  SHOW TIME!10:00-? vending, and break down the tables for the nightSunday6:30am-8:00am set up the tables8:30am-11:30am vending11:30am-2:30pm vending (12:30-2:30pm will be busy, help during this time is most appreciated)2:30pm-6:00pm-ish  vending, and breakdown of the tables, plus packing everything up, to go back to the studio.Our greatest need is for help on Friday, and for each days set up, and break down.Please note: people who can help with the break down after the shows, Friday and Saturday, will receive a free comp. ticket to the show, on the day they work.If you are able to help; please email me at julie@fcbd.com with the times you are available, and your cell phone number.Once I have the schedule finalized, I will let everyone know.  Even if we end up not needing you, we are appreciative of your willingness to offer your time. Please let me know if you have any questions, I am happy to answer them.Thank you,Julie Frisch, Office Assistant, FatChanceBellyDance, Inc.

Anonymous

Do you need help on Thursday?  I just realized I fly in Wednesday night and I have no workshops until Friday!!!  Kari 720-360.9565

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘ATS® Homecoming’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.