Love Our Lake Day (Lake Merritt) – Sept. 14

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi Everyone,We have been invited back to Love Our Lake Day in Oakland!  This was a really fun event last year and the location right along Lake Merritt was gorgeous.  It's a laid back open streets event very similar to Sunday Streets, so it'd be great to have a big group for this one!Here are the tentative details:Event: Love Our Lake DayLocation: By Lake Merritt; in the street by the lakeside of Lakeshore Ave. across from Athol Plaza.Date: Sunday, September 14Time: 1 to 2 p.m.DancersSofiaMichiyoMiriamSueMelFeliciaMary Ann (pending transportation)Leigh AnnLet me know if you're interested!

Anonymous

Darn, I'll be coming back from my honeymoon. Won't be able to make this 🙁

Anonymous

Sounds lovely, I'm intreated!

Anonymous

Won't be able to make this one 🙁 have fun!!

Anonymous

I won't be able to make it on September 14th, unfortunately.  Have fun!

Anonymous

Can't make this one. Sorry!

Anonymous

I'm sorry, can't make this one!

Anonymous

Sign me up!

Anonymous

Yeah Mel, this is an event that warrants a big group of dancers.  We need another dancer!!        Sue

Anonymous

I am available,but I don't have my own transportation–So I need help! Please! phone 415-285-3569

Anonymous

Hi Sofia,    Just clarifying the Lake Merritt location for SF dancers.  Athol Plaza is at Foothill and Lakeshore.  Across street from tennis courts.  Sofia, will we be on the street, grass or cement?  Bart? probably Lake Merritt.                                            Thanks, Sue

Anonymous

I too don't have transportation.Please contact me if you're coming from SF @ 415.305.1838 or mecurlygirly@gmail.com.Thanks!

Anonymous

I can do it if you still need folks!  Is this BART-able, or would I need to drive?  LA

Anonymous

Glad you can join us, Leigh Ann!The performance location is about a 15-minute walk from Lake Merritt BART.  If you plan to drive, just give yourself extra time to find parking since Lakeshore will be closed off for the event.SF folks:  I presume Felicia will be driving in from the city, so maybe she would be willing to carpool? Sets and final details forthcoming, but to briefly answer Sue's question: We will be dancing in the street or possibly grass, so please make sure to wear appropriate shoes.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.