Make-up

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi all 🙂I just wanted to share with you my make-up idea, as everyone says what a great idea it is when I tell them.  Because I always overheat whenever I exercise or dance (really annoying) I found my make-up would either slide or disappear ... however much I applied.  Looking around for something that would stay firmly on my skin (other than using a fixing spray, which doesn't work either), I hit upon the idea of make-up for Synchronised Swimmers!  I figured that if it doesn't come off in the water, then it would sure stay on my face 🙂And it does tad-dah!  It's wonderful, comes in a whole range of eye colours, pencils, foundation etc ... the lot, and whilst I drip, my make-up stays put and lasts all day and through performances and under hot stage lights!It does however take a little more effort in applying the eye colours (doesn't smooth on/blend as easily like normal make-up), but once you get used to it, it's great!  Remove with cleanser/toner.  It is a bit expensive, but if you only wear it for dance it's well worth it.  I've certainly benefited from my little investment 🙂Make-up Forever here in the UK http://www.makeupforever.com/Please pass on 😉

Anonymous

Sounds interesting, I'll have to try. Thank you for sharing!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.