Manhattan Tribals Tribal Revival

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Janet Hanseth Janet Hanseth 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Janet Hanseth
    Janet Hanseth
    Keymaster

Originally posted by Heidi on tribe.net.Are the Double Lotus and Tiki Turn approved ATS vocab steps?

Anonymous

Originally posted by Wendy on tribe.net.I am waiting to hear from Carolena regarding this, but I can say that Mimi did this video with Carolenas blessings. At this point, I would say that, referring back to Carolenas fireside chat, we are no longer adding new moves from other groups to the GS, but people are free to create their own variations and moves, as long as they fit within the esthetic of ATS. The next video, Vol. 9 will talk about how to create steps that still fit within the format.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Heidi on tribe.net.Thanks Wendy 🙂 I wanted to add them to my curriculum but wanted to check first.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Wendy on tribe.net.if you want to be doubly sure, wait til I hear back from Carolena about it. 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Wendy on tribe.net.okay, Carolenas answer was that we have to review them. So Id hold off on adding them to the curriculum until then.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Heidi on tribe.net.Will do. Thank you so much! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.