Monthly Memberships for FCBD®

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Would you like to have unlimited access to FCBD® classes?  Now you can.  With our new Monthly Membership program, you can now take unlimited FatChanceBellyDance® classes in the convenience of your own home, on your own schedule. For a limited time only, your first month is 50% off! Use this code: membership514 Monthly Membership- Level 1$24 per monthUnlimited access to all Level 1 classes taught by American Tribal Style® founder, Carolena Nericcio-Bohlman. Level 1 instruction is the foundation upon which all of the subsequent dance skills are built. Take your time learning and practicing your foundation as you begin your dance journey or refresh your basic skills. Monthly Membership- Level 2$36 per monthUnlimited access to all Level 1 classes plus additional Level 2 classes for a total of 18 classes!  Ready to move beyond the basics?  American Tribal Style® founder, Carolena Nericcio-Bohlman, will build upon Level 1 skills by introducing new movements and variations in Level 2. You can take your time, viewing these core 18 videos as often as you want.Visit Powhow to REGISTER TODAY!http://www.powhow.com/classes/fatchancebellydance-studioInterested in Level 3?  We are currently working on it. Stay tuned!

Anonymous

Wow!  So the prices you listed are the full prices correct? So the first month for Level 2 membership would be 18.00 and then 36.00 after that?  That seems VERY inexpensive, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth!

Anonymous

We really want the memberships to be accessible for all!  I hope you enjoy. Terri

Anonymous

One question : May I have the opportunity to download the classes? I only have limited internet acces  🙁

Anonymous

Hi! It is written in the FCBD® Monthly Membership- Level 2 description about total of 18 videos. But in Subscription Details mentioned 12 videos. Can't get it…

Anonymous

Maria, as I understand it the second half of level 2 is going to be rolled out in the near future, then the level 2 membership will have 18 videos.

Anonymous

Diana, thanks! Yes, I see now they have 18 videos on the list!Great! Just bought them  😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.