Movement Dialect update

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello everyone,For those of you who don’t know me, I am Carolena’s new Business Consultant.  I will be communicating with you every now and then to update you about projects on behalf of Carolena.When she announced the new movement category, ATS® Movement Dialect, she promised to provide you with an example of how the process of submitting an ATS® Movement Dialect would work.We have all of the pieces together to show you an example of submission and review of an ATS® Movement Dialect. Dawn Ruckert (Nandana) from North Carolina, has graciously agreed to share her journey of submitting an ATS® Movement Dialect with you.  Dawn and Lisa Allred Draper were visiting FCBD® to show Carolena some new moves the week that Carolena made the ATS® Movement Dialect announcement.In January, we will share their process with you in video.  We hope that it will help you to better understand the best way to share your ideas with Carolena.  She is eager to hear from you.Happy Holidays!Terri Allred

Anonymous

Awesome!  Thank you for making the process so transparent, and for understanding that some of us need step by step instructions or explanations to understand fully 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.