Nannapalooza – volunteers needed Nov 24

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi all,I sent out an email about Nannapalooza, a goodbye event for Nanna Candelaria, who will be moving away from the Bay Area.  We're having an event in her honor on Sunday, November 24.  Workshop:  3:30-5pmShow:  7:00pmLocation:  Ashkenaz in BerkeleyWe're in need of volunteers for the event.  If you'd like to get in to see some stellar dance for free and would like to help out, we need folks for the following duties:*front door ticket sales*dancer check-in*house managing team*backstage assistance*stage managing teamPlease let me know if you can help out.This is also your last chance to get a workshop from Nanna, and it's filling up, so if you're interested, please contact Wendy Marlatt at wendyhips@gmail.com.Thanks, all!Leigh Anne

Anonymous

Hi LeighAnne,      Re volunteer crew:    Would it be for the performance? Or workshop times? Could you give an approximation of the time committment.                              Sue

Anonymous

Thanks, Sue, and I'll be in touch by email.  I think we're good with volunteers now.  Thanks!(My last moment of promo, and I'll hush up)This is shaping up to be such a stellar show...we have Frederique, Unmata, Sandra and Khamsin, Malia DeFelice, and so many more.  For $12, it's a wonderful event to support, so please come, and spread the word!!  http://www.eventbrite.com/e/nannapalooza-a-happy-trails-show-celebration-for-nanna-candelaria-tickets-9324825805

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.