National Dance Week event 4 May

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi All,Your 4 May show has been selected as a featured event for National Dance Week!Read down and let's start planning for the event; 2-5pm at the studio as last year.In addition, they'd like you to be part of the Sampler at Union Square on 26 Apr. Let me know who is interested/available for that.Congrats!Thank you for joining us to celebrate the 15th anniversary of Bay Area Dance Week.Your event entitled American Tribal Style® Belly Dance taking place on May 4, is going to be featured in the 2013 Bay Area Dance Week Event guide as one of our sampler events.You’re listed under: A World Of DanceTravel the globe with cultural dance forms found here in the Bay Area, home to over 400 cultural dance companies and artists. Times and details for signing up are online.American Tribal Style® Belly DanceSat, May 4, San Francisco,FatChanceBellyDance, Inc.Join us for an American Tribal Style® Belly Dance show with students of FatChanceBellyDance®.In April, the full color, pocket-size, guide will be distributed to a variety of public spaces—dance and non-dance —all across the Bay Area. Starting times and addresses for all of the sample free events listed in the guide are not listed so that everyone interested in your event(s) will go to the website, BayAreaDance.org, to find the most up to date information about any free event, including your event. This allows us to make any change to your start time, if needed.Our publicist is preparing to send out media alerts of the sampler events happening during the 10-day festival. If you have any updates to your event, as listed above, since registering, please let me know so we can make those updates in press releases and media alerts as well as online.Please consider joining us at the Kick-Off event on Fri, Apr 26 at noon in Union Square. Share the One Dance video that is online now  at http://bayareadance.org and join in on the fun as well as promote your events that will take place during the festival.

Anonymous

Thanks Carolena!Sounds awesome. I'm available for May 4th!

Anonymous

Count me in!

Anonymous

I would like to participate in the May 4 dance week event.  (working on Fri Apr. 26 for the kick-off event)                                                                                Thanks, Sue

Anonymous

I would love to be part of the May 4th event!  I cannot make it to the one on April 26 due to my work, sorry…Yuka

Anonymous

OK, I'm heading up to Seattle in a few days, but we'll start planning when I get back 31 Mar!

Anonymous

See you in Seattle!

Anonymous

I'm available for both the Friday (April 26) and the show in the studio. YEAH!

Anonymous

I'm so excited to be part of the event on May 4th!  Maybe I will be able to attend Union Square event on Apr 26th as well  🙂

Anonymous

I'd love to participate in both events, as well. It was loads of fun last year!

Anonymous

I'm also available for May 4th!

Anonymous

I am also available for May 4th!

Anonymous

I'm available for May 4th as well!

Anonymous

Hi All!,It's time to start planning our hafla for National Dance Week.We are giving a free show at the studio on Sat 4 May, from 2-5pm.Last year was a great success, with all the student troupes presenting something unique.Please let me know who is going to come to the party, your troupe name and music. I think 7-12 minutes is great, but let's see what we've got and then I'll set the order of the show.Blue DiamondsAl-hambraRed LotusTaksuSpin Off...anyone else?

Anonymous

Hi Carolena – checking with Red Lotus, and we will let you know as soon as I hear back!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.