National Dance Week Performances – May 4th

This topic contains 49 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi all!The performers for May 4th are:BLUE DIAMONDS:Dancers who haven't decided which group to be in:Group 1: Tamatant Tilay - 3:21, Halawa Ya - 2:54, Short Bellydance Drum Solo - 2:16, Magreb - 4:12Michiyo, Yuka, Jesse, Sue, Mary AnnGroup 2: Anathema - 3:25, Khawatem - 3:37, Desert Rose - 4:46Sofia, Yuska, Jen, Kelsey and DebbieAL-HAMBRA:Tasha and Leigh AnneRED LOTUS:Janet and SandyPerformance line up:1 - Al-Hambra2 - BDBD group 13- Red Lotus4 - BDBD group 2

Anonymous

Count me in for this too!

Anonymous

Cool 🙂 I'll add you to the list Kelsey!

Anonymous

Hi Jesse! Thanks for setting this up.Looks like Leigh Anne and Tasha will represent Al-hambra. Tasha needs to leave at 4:30pm so let's be sure they come on early in the day.

Anonymous

Also, Spofia reminded me that the event is listed 3-5pm. Meaning that we have the studio for rehearsal and dressing from 1:30pm after class. I'll be teaching L1L2 that day as well.

Anonymous

Hi Jesse, count me in to.Thanks!

Anonymous

The website listing actually says that the start time is 3:30, but I imagine that shouldn't be too difficult to change if we want to start at 3.

Anonymous

Hi Debbie 🙂I've added you.

Anonymous

Hi all!  Al-hambra's happy to be a part of this!  Is it only Blue Diamonds and Al-hambra, or are some of the other troupes joining?  If there's at least three troupes, it makes sense to do separate sets, but if it's only two, should we just perform all together as one group? 

Anonymous

We're still waiting for a confirmation from Red Lotus 🙂In the meantime, I've thought of a few sets for BDBD:1) Anathema - 3:25, Khawatem - 3:37, Desert Rose - 4:46 = 11:48 mins.2) Tamatant Tilay - 3:21, Halawa Ya - 2:54, Magreb - 4:12 = 10:27 minsThese are just my thoughts.... what do you guys think?

Anonymous

:)Hi, Jesse-will we be in full costume/hair/makeup?  I work until 12:30 on Sat. and I'm wondering if I'll have enough time to get ready. Thanks. BTW both sets look great!

Anonymous

I wasn't a part of the NDW performances last year… but I am assuming we are in full gear… it that correct (anyone who was in it last year)??

Anonymous

Red Lotus is in! Might only be two of us – still waiting on a confirmation from Lucie.

Anonymous

Cool Jan 🙂I've taken you off of the BDBD list as you will be with RL 🙂

Anonymous

Jesse, I like these sets, but I think it would be nice to have a drum solo.  Since the second set is a little shorter, maybe we could squeeze one in there?  Short BD solo would put the set time only a little over 12 minutes.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.