New- Asking About Halloween & Costume Rule?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Janet Hanseth Janet Hanseth 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Janet Hanseth
    Janet Hanseth
    Keymaster

Originally posted by Dana Johnson on tribe.net.Hi Everyone! Im a new Sister Studio & so new to this forum. 🙂 I have a general *rule* on costuming question. With Halloween coming up our community here of Belly Dancers always put together a Hafla. It is a costumed- Themed Hafla. As a Sister Studio now, I take the *rule* to represent ATS correctly -costuming and all seriously. What I want to know is this..... Is this rule flexible a little as it is Halloween and people expect us to play *Halloween*? Im curious to know what all of you think?? (BTW - last year we won for best themed troupe 🙂 br/Thanks for the advise!br/~Dana Jbr/San Luis Obispo &br/Santa Barbara Counties

Anonymous

Originally posted by Leslie Jean-Jellybean aka: Miss Boo on tribe.net.Hi there Dana...br/br/When we have our annual Haflaween... we do allow for the ATSers to stray from the "norm" a little. But we still stick to as much as we can. Halloween is the one time of year we dont hold tight to all the rules/costuming, etc. Our students/troupe dancers know its the one time of year things are relaxed... and they respect that we keep things "as is" the rest of the year. But... its Halloween, you know? Its all about NOT being yourself anyways ;)br/br/oxoxbr/Leslie

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.