New step?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Janet Hanseth Janet Hanseth 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Janet Hanseth
    Janet Hanseth
    Keymaster

Originally posted by *** Diana Lee ** on tribe.net.Well at least for me :-)br/br/Is there a Rainbow Step in the FCBD vocabulary? Is so, can somebody break it down for me? I dont have access to other FCBD teachers here, so this is my learning resource.br/br/Thank You Ladies for any help.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Joan Marie on tribe.net.I have not heard of it. It is possible it is one of the new moves that is not taught in GS.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Sandi on tribe.net.It is working its way into the vocabulary. It will be on the next dvd volume, due out towards the end of this year. :}

Anonymous

Originally posted by Wendy on tribe.net.Its one of the new moves from Devi, of Ghawazi Caravan, in Australia.

Anonymous

Originally posted by *** Diana Lee ** on tribe.net.Thank you very much Sandi and Wendy...I guess I am not that out of touch with what is happening. 🙂 good to know.br/Looking forward to the DVD.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Leslie Jean-Jellybean aka: Miss Boo on tribe.net.Like Sandi said... its working its way into the vocab. I learned it at "Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed from ATS" at Cues and Tattoos 2011.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Joan Marie on tribe.net.and it will be taught at Tribal Renaissance April 29, 2012.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.