Noob presentation

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Janet Hanseth Janet Hanseth 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Janet Hanseth
    Janet Hanseth
    Keymaster

Originally posted by Katarina on tribe.net.Hello all beautiful dancers!br/br/I just joined this tribe so I thought it would be appropriate to introduce myself. I have a solid background of ballet and raqs sharqi as well as a less solid one of flamenco, indian, hiphop, african, butoh, samba etc. I discovered tribal fusion about two years ago and ATS just after that. Wanting to do it all properly, I studied ATS from Carolenas DVD:s and as much as I could from the ATS teachers of southern Sweden and finally did the GS+TT+TT2 in Los Angeles nov. 2010. I got my Sister Studio status, the only in Sweden, in December. br/br/There are no other ATS teachers nor dancers in the north of Sweden at all, so Im working hard on getting people to know about it. As I taught a group of dancers the basics last year, I now have a troupe that can spread the news. Its called Midnattssol a href=http://midnattssol.scatha.com/ title=midnattssol.scatha.com/midnattssol.scatha.com//a and performed for the first time last weekend. I also have a handful of newbies signed up that I hope will join the tribe eventually. This is great fun and Im so glad I have this forum to fall back on for all questions that pop up along the way.br/br/Currently, I just browse through the old topics to learn from them. I still have a few questions up my sleeve that I havent yet found any answers too but I think Ill read a bit more before posting them. This tribe is a wonderful source of information and inspiration! Thank you all! br/br/Love /Katarina

Anonymous

Originally posted by rhiannyn on tribe.net.hi :)br/br/nice to *meet* you, Katarina!br/a lovely introduction 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Erika on tribe.net.Ciao Katarina, welcome! 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Field on tribe.net.Hi there! Welcome to the Tribe 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Katarina on tribe.net.Thankyou! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘ATS® GS/TT’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.