"Often imitated, never duplicated"

This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Janet Hanseth Janet Hanseth 6 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Janet Hanseth
    Janet Hanseth
    Keymaster

Originally posted by Durrah on tribe.net.Those lovely stamp-like logos that say "Often imitated, never duplicated" and "FCBD GS certified" or TT certified, where does one get those images? Id love to use one on my schtuff ;)br/br/Example: Moirai has theirs on their class page here: http://70.85.182.76/~moiraitr/classes

Anonymous

Originally posted by Valizan on tribe.net.Hola Dee!br/br/This came up recently on one of these threads. br/br/If I remember correctly, none of these are official FCBD stamps. We can each make up our own until such a time as FCBD comes up with something official for sister(Bro) studios. br/br/Leslie of Euphraxia has a lovely one on the Euphraxia page. br/br/I have one of my own in mind, but it aint gonna be a stamp... <WEG 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Durrah on tribe.net.😉 Leslies is actually the first one I saw. I might have to try out making one of my own. Thanks mdear!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Shay Moore on tribe.net.I made that stamp a couple years ago, and yes, Leslies is mine, used with my permission. Carolena recently asked permission to use it, so I suspect the desire many have had for that printed on things may be coming true soon...? I didnt ask what she was using it for except that I wanted it to be available to ATS GS & TT folks both.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Zina on tribe.net."Like"

Anonymous

Originally posted by Durrah on tribe.net.Shay, I adore it - its a brilliant idea. Would it be all right if I attempt one?

Anonymous

Originally posted by Shay Moore on tribe.net.I dont own the rights to anything, so of course its alright. 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Hollie Schmidt on tribe.net.I just googled it and it came up in some clip art...I didnt say it was anyones. I hope it is ok Shay because I think I have yours on my webpage.

Anonymous

Originally posted by jesse on tribe.net.eep! I did the same Hollie - br/br/Thank you Shay for creating that wonderful logo! Ill put a credit up on our site!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Shay Moore on tribe.net.Do you know what you searched for, and where you found it in among clip art? That would be good to know. br/br/And yes, its fine. I made it to share. 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Hollie Schmidt on tribe.net.Shay it was awhile ago and I dont remember. I do my best work at 3am and I am crazy at that hour lol

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘ATS® GS/TT’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.