on-line classes!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

The FatChanceBellyDance® Dance Fundamentals 6-Week Course is now ON-LINE!For a limited time get $30 off when you use the promo code: happy new yearhttp://www.powhow.com/classes/fatchancebellydance-studio#package-1816

Anonymous

Thanks so much for the generous New Year's discount, Carolena! Much appreciated!

Anonymous

Thanks! ;D

Anonymous

These classes are incredible! I've been dancing for almost 18 years and I'm picking up new information with these. To have Carolena teaching live like this is amazing. Everyone, particularly those teaching ATS, should get on these classes right now. They may be marketed to beginners, but I guarantee you will learn something new that will increase your mastery of this dance.Can't wait for L2!

Anonymous

I really want to sign up for the online classes, but am saving all my pennies to register for the Return to the Mothership event next month.  Any info on whether there will be payment plans available for the event?  I'm trying to figure out if I can do both while the discount is still going on.  Thanks!  So many exciting things coming up!

Anonymous

I am so happy to be there virtually. Hope to make in one day to the mothership!

Anonymous

SO excited about this!  I'm curious how long the sale will go on for?

Anonymous

I've bought it. Thanks so much for the code. So excited!

Anonymous

Yay! This is so great! I enjoyed the first class!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.