One Billion Rising Gig!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hey everyone!As Carolena mentioned in class last night, BDBD has a scheduled performance on Saturday the 26th of January to support Eve Ensler's One Billion Rising: http://www.onebillionrising.org/newsJanuary 26th. Call time is 11am. Performance time is from 11:30am - 12:00pm. We have a 2 min slot and will be dancing to an edited version of Efrooh Bwadina. The location is Justin Herman Plaza - not far from the Embarcadero BART station... we've been notified that parking will be a nightmare, so please try to take BART.The gig is outdoors, so please consider wearing shoes. Bring water and snacks if needed, but pack light as I'm assuming there won't be a lot of places to leave our stuff.The whole theme of the performance is Celebration! Colorful Costumes please! Jaipur, colored choli, colorful hip scarves!There is also an opportunity to be a part of the Flash Mob on Thursday the 14th of January in Oakland. You can go dressed in your Tribal finest, but, from my understanding, you would have to be dancing the flash mob choreography.There is a meeting this Sunday from 3 - 4pm at Dance Mission to discuss the finer details. Please let me know if you are interested in attending, as all are welcome! 🙂Danncers: Jesse, Julia, Jennifer, Nissa, Debbie

Anonymous

Think about my arrival time on Sat, it will be hard to be ready for the show on Jan 26th and can't commit for Feb 14th at the moment.  But I will check this forum for further information just in case if I'm able to change my schedule.  Have fun!  Michiyo

Anonymous

Can't be there – shimmy extra for me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.