Parisian Dancer Looking for a Crashpad Aug 20, 21, and 22

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi Dancers!This lovely dancer from Paris is looking for a couch to crash on for 20, 21, and 22nd August.If you can help her out, reply to her directly:  Vanessa--  nyhmezia@gmail.comHere is her message:Originally I was staying with Manon but she had to cancel the second week because of her employer 🙁So I end up being alone for the 3 last nights and I wished to stay at someone's place to be able to meet people from San Francisco and discover how people live here, what they like, etc. 🙂 and also saving some money as the hostels which still have rooms are expensive ones!I have sent a few requests on couchsurfing but didn't get an answer yet. I am easy-going and not difficult, and I have everything with me (sleeping bag also).I am coming back from Yosemite on Thursay 20 end of journey and my plane is on Sunday 23 afternoon. So I'm looking for a place for 3 nighs, 20, 21 and 22, and only one or two would be helpful.Thank you so much!I will check my e-mails, I have also my french phone (0033 7 87 01 09 04).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.