Participant showcase

This topic contains 60 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I'm coming to the Homecoming without any of my troupe mates. Would anyone be interested in dancing together at the participant showcase/hafla?

Anonymous

Would love that! I was also thinking how great it would be to dance with others at the Hafla!Victoria

Anonymous

That would be fun!

Anonymous

Hey Diana, same here. I'd be interested! I travelled to Europe a few years ago and did an ATS hafla perfromance with dancers there after only doing couple of days workshops together. It was really fun and highlights the beauty of this dance form where we can get together and jam because we know the same dance language.We also have occassional "jam sessions" with dancers and drummers from all different troupes when we get together for festivals or hafla's here in Australia. So much fun!I guess we'd just have to pick some music and a basic costume, have a bit of time for practice before hand and it could work.  🙂Sara

Anonymous

We have lots of time to plan 🙂

Anonymous

That sounds fabulous!

Anonymous

Hello friends!  The FatChanceBellyDance® Experience (all of the studio troupes) will be performing together as one entity as part of the participant showcase, and we'd love to dance with you too, at least during some of the hafla time.  🙂  I'm point for that project, so let me know if you guys would like some volunteers from the studio, and I will put y'all in touch.

Anonymous

At the moment I think I am the only person coming from Vancouver. I'd love to dance with Diana and Victoria, and anyone else who'd have me!!

Anonymous

So it looks like there would be enough people interested, plus possible dancers from the FatChanceBellydance Exerience  8) What do we do about the performance application (I think they're due in bit over a week)? Diana do you want to do that since you kicked off the idea?..

Anonymous

Yes I'll take care of the application. So glad to have so many interested!Hope to see some of you next week at C&T!

Anonymous

I just sent in the application. Any questions, I'm here. Thanks, Janet…that would be so much fun to dance with you all!!

Anonymous

Hello FriendsIs it possible to add more dancers after the application? We would send in an application for 2 dancers now, but maybe do a collaboration with others, but we want probbably not able to fix this till the deadline for applications.

Anonymous

There is no finite count for this performance and anybody is welcome. When I submitted the application I left the number of dancers blank.

Anonymous

Ohh wow!! this is so wonderful.  I was about to post the same question.  I will be going by my self also.  And will Loooovee to dance in the Haffla.  Just like Tonje said.  I will love to dance with anyone who'd have me!! ::)  What do I have to do?

Anonymous

Hi all,I am so delighted that everyone is organizing to dance together.  I have a space set aside for this group for Friday night.  No worries!  Terri

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)

The forum ‘ATS® Homecoming’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.