Password for Sister Studio merchandise

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi friends,If you haven't gotten a chance to visit the newly revised web site yet, then you may not know that you need a password to access the NEW Sister Studio merchandise.  Right now we have t-shirts and a new logo (FREE) for you.  Stay tuned for more merchandise and let us know if you have any suggestions!The password is ONLY for Sister Studios.  Please, please do not share it with anyone who is not a Sister Studio and don't publish it on a public forum or share it with your friend on Facebook.It is:100%ATSTerri

Anonymous

The link to purchase the tshirt is broken

Anonymous

Is this new logo also created my Shay (Sharon) Moore? I stopped using the prior logo because she felt the need to tell anyone using it that she needed to be credited for it.

Anonymous

Hi again!The newly revised logo was done by Liz from Devyani.  I just checked the link to the merchandise and mine is working.  Tasha-Rose, I will send you the link directly via email.  Terri

Anonymous

Are there any plans to have any tshirts or merchandise that says “Sister Studio”?

Anonymous

Raven and everyone,We are open to any and all ideas!  Terri

Anonymous

Hey! I'm liking the idea of t-shirts with Sister Studio on them!!! Toddling off to check out the logo now!!  🙂

Anonymous

Maybe the Tshirts they have listed could have Sister Studio either on the back, or the top left corner?I was just going take it to a tshirt place and get them to do that, but the font/design/style of lettering might look different.Wondering how they fit? On the small side, or normal, or on the larger side?

Anonymous

Rhiannyn,The t-shirt fit should be a bit more roomy than the OG shirts.  Mine is in the mail so I will let you know as soon as I try it on for sure.  Terri

Anonymous

Thanks, Terri 🙂Will await your assessment!

Anonymous

I just ordered my tshirt too!  🙂

Anonymous

I'm ordering by Friday…. waiting to see if anyone else in the troupe wants to order anything while I am at it… gotta get me a yellow sleeveless choli. it's a need. clearly.

Anonymous

Love that the shirt is RED!

Anonymous

Hi, the t-shirt fits a little small so adjust your sizing accordingly!  Terri

Anonymous

Id love it in dark gray, fitted and with a scoop or V-neck . . and mostly as a spaghetti tank 🙂 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Resources’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.