Performance Opportunity – Homecoming 2016

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi BDBD,We are invited to perform at Homecoming 2016.  This year, all dancers need to be registered for at least one workshop.  Please let me know who is interested in performing.  I’d like to know if you are already registered or here is a link to A-la-carte registration.http://atshomecoming.fcbd.com/a-la-carte-registration-now-open/ATS® Homecoming 2016: Phone HomeParticipant Showcase: Friday 15th January 2015 8PM - 10PM Place: Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront600 Airport Blvd, Burlingame CADancers:TheresaAricaSueMel

Anonymous

I will be there the whole weekend, so I would love to dance.  Thank you Michiyo!

Anonymous

Hi Michiyo! I will be there for the full Homecoming weekend! I would love to dance with the troupe!

Anonymous

Hi Michiyo,    I am interested in participating in the show.  I am enrolled in 2 workshops so far.                  Sue

Anonymous

I will also be at Homecoming and would love to perform!!!

Anonymous

Anyone would like to be points?  I will help you!

Anonymous

Thanks Sue for taking points!

Anonymous

Hi there, Sorry for the late response.  Unfortunately, I cannot do on weekdays.  I will try to come out to cheer!!!Yuka

Anonymous

Hi dance sisters, I miss you SO much! I won't yet be home from traveling for this gig opportunity, so I wish you a great performance! I will be home in March, though, and really look forward to dancing with you again when I return. <3 to you,~ Kelsey

Anonymous

I'm sorry I won't be able to make this one. 🙁

Anonymous

I won't be there Friday, I will be there on Saturday.  Doing a workshop and helping Julie with vending…so no dancing for me. 

Anonymous

Thanks everyone for the response.  All information had been sent to the organizer for the program.  Thanks Sue for taking points dancers for the commitment.  Please come to see the show for both Friday Evening Showcase and Saturday Instructor Showcase. Hope to see you there!!!

Anonymous

So I just bought a weekend pass from someone who was selling it and missed the deadline for this!  If you are looking for additional dancers to round out your set, let me know, otherwise, I'll be in the audience zaghareeting for you!! – leigh anne

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.