Permission to quote, "What is ATS®" card?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Okay, I'm trying to build a website, (which has been sort of hilarious with someone as technically challenged as me) and I would like to obtain permission from Carolena and FCBD® to “quote” (in quote marks) what is on the card handed out by FCBD® and Carolena to give a background and description of the dance in the words of our mentor.  How to I go about obtaining permission?  I was thinking this was in my notes from the TT or BATS but I cannot locate it.  I noticed that Valizan's website has this information on it and I would like to follow suit and want to make sure I do it correctly!  Carolena?  Terri?  Sisters/Brothers?  Thanks in advance!!

Anonymous

Everything I've quoted from FCBD.com has links to FCBD.com and all appropriate ® symbols. If something is in quotes, and you are providing a link which gives credit where credit is due, you are respecting its origin and therefor it's permissible. At least this is my understanding.

Anonymous

Thank you, Carrie!

Anonymous

Hi Joan – If you need any help any time building your website, message me.  It's a hobby of mine and I've built quite a few for people including doing the graphics.  xx

Anonymous

Thanks for asking.  Yes, you may quote it!A little birdie told me that soon we will have the "What is ATS®?" card available for you to personalize for your own business.Terri

Anonymous

Oh my goodness, Thank you, Kay!!!!  I am using Wix, which helps since I don't understand code and grew up in the era of *gasp*  “typewriters” (even non-electric ones!).  ANY help is definitely appreciated and welcome.  I'm also working on a logo.  I have the squid drawn for “Joyful Squid Tribal Dance,” but have no flipping idea how to typeset it or make it cool with a font.  Equally challenging and awkward!  Terri, that is splendid news!  ;D

Anonymous

JoanI'm not familiar with Wix but shouldn't be a problem.  I always use Weebly ...... but there's many sites that are good.  Am ok with code, though it does challenge me at times!  Like you I too grew up with 'typewriters' (can't beat a good old manual one) and have had a fascination ever since!Message me (either here or Facebook) if you want any help ....... am happy to with anything.  Even your logo - I can help sort that for you.K xx  🙂

Anonymous

Terri – Im excited about the little birdies wordies 😀

Anonymous

Joan, I used Wix for my webpage.  I absolutely love it!  It is so user-friendly.  🙂

Anonymous

I use Wix too for my website and for the burlesque troupe I'm in.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.