Petite cholis

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Originally posted by Unknown on tribe.net.Hi! I am looking to make a choli for myself, as I cannot seem to find one in my size. Does anyone have any pointers or a pattern, or know where to purchase a choli to fit a 28" ribcage with an F cup? Much thanks for any advice you can offer 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Beckabomb on tribe.net.I am 31" at the ribcage with an F cup and I just bought a Flying Skirt choli easy fit choli in a medium. It fits really nicely I might have been able to do a small and if I loose anymore weight then I think I will have to go to the small. br/When I was heavier I purchased a Large Velvet Drop shoulder choli from Flying skirts and I do not know my ribcage measurement but I was a 36 G and it was the best purchase I ever made totally converted me to flying skirts cholis 4 life! br/br/linky: a href=http://www.flyingskirts.com/catalog/tops.shtml title=www.flyingskirts.com/catalog/tops.shtmlwww.flyingskirts.com/catalog/tops.shtml/a

Anonymous

Originally posted by Wendy on tribe.net.Or you could have a custom-made one that has bra cups here-they are pretty reasonable for custom made: a href=http://www.bluemoonhaven.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=20&Itemid=23 title=www.bluemoonhaven.com/joomla/index.phpwww.bluemoonhaven.com/joomla/index.php/a

Anonymous

Originally posted by Margaret on tribe.net.Hers fit beautifully and have plenty of support.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Unknown on tribe.net.Thanks all, I am ordering a custom sized one from theorasdancecostumes on Etsy right now. I may have to put in a bra liner though, or make sure to wear it with a coin bra. I would still love more recommendations though! Im sure i will have to try a few before i find the right one. I tried making a frankencholi, but it turned out miserably, I dont think i started with the right kind of shirt to begin with.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.