Pine River GS and TT Refunds

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Originally posted by katie on tribe.net.Hello all,br/br/br/This is in regards to the GS and TT intensives scheduled for this week in Minnesota, which were cancelled abruptly, leaving us in the dark and without our payments refunded. I am very sorry to use up more Tribe space with this topic, but we need to get more information. Would anyone who was signed up for these intensives and who HAS received refunds for the cancelled workshops please make themselves known ?br/br/Out of a large number of us who are in regular contact about this unfortunate situation, not one of us has seen her money back. However, the event host is assuring us that "some of us" have already been refunded. If we could hear from these lucky dancers confirming that this is true, it would go a long way towards allaying our worries and would sustain out trust that the problem is being actively remedied.br/br/If you know someone who was signed up for Pine River but who has not been part of the online discussion here or elsewhere, please encourage her to share her contact information so that we can all be in communication about this.br/br/Thank you,br/Katie

Anonymous

Originally posted by Mary Ann on tribe.net.I paid $290 through Paypal, with a $30 and a $260 payment (the remaining $725 by check). I filed a dispute through Paypal as requested by Tasha. Yesterday I was refunded the $30, but told that although I won the dispute for $260, there were no funds in the sellers Pay Pal account to cover it so...sorry, no refund.br/br/So, I have recieved $30 out of $1015 back.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.