Pivot Bump

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Originally posted by *** Diana Lee ** on tribe.net.Hello!!br/br/Does this step also turns to the right? I think I have seen it in FCBD videos, but I dont remember it was something I learned in GS, well at least I dont find it in my notes.br/br/thank you,

Anonymous

Originally posted by Alicia on tribe.net.It does, but I think when it goes to the right it has to be in 4 counts, whereas when it goes left it is flock of birds. I think...

Anonymous

Originally posted by Vicky on tribe.net.My troupe does it to the right as well. Its fun, and keeps you on your toes! 4ish counts sounds about right. Its fast! Really fun to do after doing arc arms, or after doing the other two styles of pivot bumps to the left. 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by *** Diana Lee ** on tribe.net.Thank you for the help ladies!!!! ♥ ♥

Anonymous

Originally posted by Wendy on tribe.net.alicia is correct. When it turns to the right, it has to be 4 counts. And it is always done with arm position number 1 when turning to the right.

Anonymous

Originally posted by *** Diana Lee ** on tribe.net.Thank You Wendy!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.