Pluto in Capricorn

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

In Carolena's class notes on her Director's Cut blog, she notes a song called “Pluto in Capricorn.” iTunes has two songs by this name: one by Psylab (7:32, from cd Cardinal Alignment), the other by Stasis (2:41, from cd Bloodhoney). Can one of the lovely ladies from the FCBD studio let me know what version is the one Carolena uses? Thanks!

Anonymous

hi! i'm not one of the fcbd studio ladies, but i think, the first one! why? because wendy is dancing to it on a youtube video 😉greatingsdiana

Anonymous

Thanks, Diana!

Anonymous

That is a song that I found.  It is by Arrington de Dionyso, from Olympia, WA, formerly of Old Time Relijun.  It is 11.5 min long, so you'll have to edit it.  We use a couple of edited versions – one shorter than the other – there's a lot of good stuff in it so you can pick what you like.  You can find the album here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001JQJQB8/ref=dm_sp_alb/181-9876096-6310018I like experimental musicians and Arrington is an abstract artist - musician, singer, painter, performance art.  A punk rocker who's studied throat singing in Indonesia.  Has a new band called Malaikat dan Singa and all songs sung in Indonesian.

Anonymous

Thanks much for the info, Sandi.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.