Point person needed for Sunday Streets Tenderloin (April 13)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi All,Thanks to everyone who came out for Sunday Streets Embarcadero—it was the most fun yet!  The next Sunday Streets will be in the Tenderloin on April 13th.Unfortunately, I will be out of the country next month and won't be able to serve as points. Like any other BDBD gig, points is responsible for coordinating with the organizers, relaying all pertinent information to dancers, picking music and costuming, and wrangling dancers the day of the event.  In addition to these duties, you will need to bring my portable amp and amp stand (I can show you how to set up and use the amp).  I'm happy to provide plenty of guidance, assistance, and support to whomever is willing to lead the charge!There are quite a few moving parts to Sunday Streets, so it would be great if someone who has danced at the even before could be points.  The deadline to apply for next month's even is March 28, so please let me know soon if you're available!  Feel free to send any questions my way.Cheers,Sofia

Anonymous

I think you mean 13th??And sorry - I will be in Pittsburgh that weekend. <3

Anonymous

I can make the gig, but I'm not comfortable coordinating it, since I've never done it before.

Anonymous

Yes, April 13th!  Thanks for the correction Jesse.

Anonymous

I’m so sorry, but I have another commitment I’ve already made on that day.  So sad I’m going to miss a fun event as well 🙁

Anonymous

I can be there-but sorry not as points person

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.