PowHow Private Lessons

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello! I hope this is an appropriate place to post this. I asked Terri this question but thought others might be curious as well. What are the package discounts for private lessons via PowHow? What are the options – are packages available either with a FCBD teacher or Carolena? Could you share a package with your troupe? Thanks!

Anonymous

I'm not sure about the package details…. but I know that you can work with any of the FCBD studio teachers (including Carolena!)

Anonymous

Hi all,I just got updated package info:4 Powhow private classes with Carolena for $280 ($40 savings!)4 Powhow private lessons with a FDBD® Instructor $200 ($40 savings!)You can book classes via the Powhow FCBD® studio at http://www.powhow.com/classes/fatchancebellydance-studioTerri

Anonymous

Yay! Thank you! ;D

Anonymous

Terri can a small group of us take class with Carolena and is it the same cost?

Anonymous

Yeiii thank you Terri! Did not know about the packages 🙂

Anonymous

Madonna – not sure about the cost for small group lessons on PowHow, but having taught that way, I'd be concerned that the limitations of technology wouldn't make it as effective as one-on-one.  You could certainly give it a whirl, though, if Carolena is ok with it. 

Anonymous

Yes of course Janet I totally understand.

Anonymous

Yes! You may absolutely take Powhow private lessons as a small group.  The base rate is $60 for 1 dancer.  Then we each dancer adds a cost of $10 per dancer up to 5 people.  We are actually getting ready to try it with two groups.  Carolena has a new system at the FCBD® studio with a large TV and recording area that the lovely Jesse Stanbridge helped set up!Remember to speed test your computer prior to the lesson.  You can find a link to do that at Powhow.  Also, it works best if you have your own music to play during the lesson.We will keep you posted as we charter this exciting new territory.  Please let me know at terri@fcbd.com if you would like to schedule a Powhow private lesson for your group!

Anonymous

Thanks Terri. I'll be in touch when I work out logistics 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Learning ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.