Propellor Turn Variation

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Janet Hanseth Janet Hanseth 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Janet Hanseth
    Janet Hanseth
    Keymaster

Originally posted by Ursel on tribe.net.A while ago I picked up a lovely variation on the Propellor Turn in a circle, but I cant remember where it was or with whom it originates.br/br/In this variation you keep walking in the circle while you first lower the right arm, then the left, and then the right again (instead of standing still when the right arm gets lowered again). Then instead of pivoting on the spot (as you would do in the original Propellor Turn) you do two spins, keeping on moving in the direction you walked in.br/br/Can anybody tell me with whom this variation originates? Because Id love to be able to give credit where credit is due. 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Shay Moore on tribe.net.We have done this, but we didnt pick it up anyplace. It just happened that way at times. I bet a lot of groups do it as well. It just takes on characteristics of the ASWAT in a circle, which is natural.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘ATS® GS/TT’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.