Puja- a new version

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Originally posted by Sirvana on tribe.net.Hi,br/Does anybody know something more about the new version of the Puja?br/ You can watch it here, at the beginning of the dance, preformed by Carolena and Megha:br/br/a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTkv8fW8p0c&feature=related title=www.youtube.com/watchwww.youtube.com/watch/abr/br/Hugs,br/Kat.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Shay M on tribe.net.It was a "Performance Puja" done by Devyani & FC years ago. Theres another video out there of a larger stage version of this from 2007, I think?br/br/*running to look it up*br/br/Yeah, here it is:br/a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sYHTvAFURk title=www.youtube.com/watchwww.youtube.com/watch/abr/

Anonymous

Originally posted by Sandi on tribe.net.Devyani was using it far longer than when FC acquired it. They taught it to us. Inspired by the poses that were in the Woman Power Workout video by Karen Andes.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Sirvana on tribe.net.Thank you! 🙂 Do you know what the poses in this Puja mean?

Anonymous

Originally posted by JoY H on tribe.net.I know it is taught on Vol 7, and perhaps earlier ones, as well.

Anonymous

Originally posted by JoY H on tribe.net.The Puja is, I mean.... all the temple mudras you see in the performance puja, as were calling it here, are taught on the Woman Power workout that Sandi mentioned..... itd a cool dvd,.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Erica Datura on tribe.net.Just wondering.br/br/Does the old prayer go bye bye or is this just an additional one?

Anonymous

Originally posted by Valizan on tribe.net.Carolena was here recently and taught it all as one thing. There are some of the new poses, the old puja and then more poses.br/

Anonymous

Originally posted by Sandi on tribe.net.No, the old prayer doesnt get booted. That is still ours and mainly what we use. The extended prayer is just a nice piece that is great for some performances.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Sirvana on tribe.net.Ive got the 7th dvd so I know the old version, the same one is also on the first DVD (though not everything there is explained -for example the lotus). Im just curious about these new poses in the new version. Ive heard that the general meaning is rather the same but if you know something more about these new figures, I would be grateful for any ideas :)br/ Greetings!

Anonymous

Originally posted by JoY H on tribe.net.Check out the Woman Power workout dvd....

Anonymous

Originally posted by Heidi on tribe.net.this is what I have from Tribal Pura 05:br/br/br/br/Extended Version by Megha:br/br/Ganesh The removal of obsticals from our path; always start herebr/Vishnu flower basket The Sustainer/Preserver; from L to R and back br/Shiva Lord of the Dance (the dance of life) The Destroyer, w/ br/ Kali squat in between each side br/br/Insert Original here and then pick up the rest of the extended versionbr/br/Rada w/ veil br/Saraswati The teacher, knowledge; consort of Bhrama (R down, L up) br/Shanti R on top only; R is very significant in the east

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.