Question about Strong Arms, Variation 2

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Originally posted by Jennifer on tribe.net.Hoping Jen will pop in to answer.:)br/br/For Variation 2, the voice over says: "finish with an unwinding turn to the right, finishing to the front, drawing the RIGHT arm up the centre." (emphasis mine.)br/br/I am watching over and over again, and it is left arm that is finishing up centre in the demo. Is that correct? It should say "LEFT arm up the centre" at the end?br/br/(I think Strong Arms is my fave of all the new moves, but I wish it had been drilled from behind a few more times in the DVD! Once through variation 2 isnt enough. 😉 )

Anonymous

Originally posted by Jen on tribe.net.Here I am!br/br/Yikes, did I say right?? It is the left for variations #1 and #2. br/Thanks for looking for clarification, and feel free to ask lots of questions...I will check Tribe regularly for questions on the new moves!br/br/Thanks!br/br/Jen

Anonymous

Originally posted by Jennifer on tribe.net.Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.