Question for Level 1

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Janet Hanseth Janet Hanseth 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Janet Hanseth
    Janet Hanseth
    Keymaster

Originally posted by Naina on tribe.net.Hey,br/I started teaching a new beginners class and used the FCBD Guideline.br/Now i have a question:br/br/Week Onebr/4 Basic Steps (Shimmy, Egyptian, Arabic, Pivot/Choo-choo) with simple cues and transitions.br/br/Week Twobr/Egyptian Stepbr/Week Fourbr/Arabic Stepbr/Week Sixbr/Shimmy Stepbr/br/Whats the difference between the (f.e.) the Egyptian and the Egyptian step?br/br/XOXO Nina

Anonymous

Originally posted by Wendy on tribe.net.in week 1, I show the 3 foot positions, then give a quick breakdown and drill of the basic fast movements and how they go together, to get them dancing. Then in the following weeks we break each movement down in more detail. That whole portion usually takes me 20 minutes.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Sandi on tribe.net.Egyptian and Egyptian Step are the one in the same.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.