Rakkasah

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello, Lovely BDBD dancers! It’s that time of year again, and the flyer from Rakkasah has arrived.  It would be great if we could rock it once more at this annual spring festival.  The performance dates this year are March 14, 15, and 16, 2014.Reply if you want to dance-it's a great event and a lot of fun!

Anonymous

Hi Jennifer,    It would be good to have an idea of rehearsal times for Rakkasah.  Since I will be working on Thursday evenings I was wondering if rehearsals would be on thursdays at 6pm or if rehearsal times would be on Saturdays, or ___?      Sue

Anonymous

Good Morning BDBD!I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Holiday and that Santa was very kind to you!  Rakkasah is fast approaching, with the call-in date on Sunday, January 11, beginning at 9 AM.We need a minimum of four dancers, but, of course, it would be wonderful to have more!  I would like to limit the number of rehearsals to 3 or perhaps 4, and, since in past years some of you have not been able to make it on a specific night, we could vary the dates and times of the rehearsals.  I have a few ideas for the set-we have 15 minutes, but I would like to hear your ideas.  We can discuss these at a short organizational meeting, and we can divide up the call-in times, too.So please sign up ASAP-this is a fun event, and we have a chance to rock the house and blow everyone in the audience away!Thanks-Jennifer

Anonymous

I'd like to do this, if there's room for me!

Anonymous

I will have to see how my work schedule unfolds the next couple of weeks!!!! Thanks for posting

Anonymous

Go BDBD!! Have A GREAT PERFORMANCE!!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.