Reaching Terri with questions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi friends,We are getting so excited to see you all.  Most of you know that I am from MN.  I will be flying to San Fran tomorrow to help with GS prior to Homecoming.  If you have questions for me from now until Thursday, please email me at terri@fcbd.com or send me a Facebook message.  I will only be sporadically checking the Forum.If you have questions during the event, you can ask me in person or ask one of our fabulous Hospitality volunteers!!  We will have a registration and hospitality desk set up on Thursday at 6pm in the Jr. Ballroom of the Marriott.  It will also be set up on Friday morning beginning at 7:30am.  There will be staffing at our Hospitality desk during every break!  Please don't hesitate to ask us if you need anything. See you soon!Also, remember to frequently check the ATS® Homecoming Facebook page for important messages and last minute updates!!https://www.facebook.com/atshomecomingTerriI just don't want anyone posting here waiting for me to respond if you need anything urgently!! 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘ATS® Homecoming’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.