Reverse Shimmy?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Originally posted by Barb aka Fikriyyah on tribe.net.I was looking through a list of movements that are taught during General Skills and stumbled upon "reverse shimmy". What is that referring to?

Anonymous

Originally posted by Sandi on tribe.net.It is the reverse of the regular shimmy - instead of up-down-up with the hips, its down-up-down. I think there might be a discussion somewhere on the ATS tribe about it.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Barb aka Fikriyyah on tribe.net.Thanks Sandi...thats what I had guessed. I couldnt find a discussion of this particular move on the ATS tribe. What position are a persons arms in when doing reverse shimmy and what is the cue, please.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Wendy on tribe.net.here is a link the the discussion on ATS on the reverse shimmy. Tribes search feature doesnt work so well, so somethimes you just have to skim through topic names:br/a href=http://ATS.tribe.net/thread/861aee11-7b8e-4859-81ba-f77007a96246 title=ATS.tribe.net/thread/861a...f77007a96246ATS.tribe.net/thread/861a...f77007a96246/a

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.